Writing involves planning, drafting, revising, and editing. Know your audience. Organize ideas logically with smooth transitions. Be concise and remove unnecessary words. Care about grammar, spelling, punctuation to ensure clarity and credibility.
The Norton Field Guide to Writing PDF in English
|PDF Title||The Norton Field Guide to Writing PDF|
|File Size||3.83 MB|
- Writing is a process – it involves planning, drafting, revising, and editing. Breaking writing into steps makes it more manageable.
- Know your audience – writers should understand who they are writing for and adapt their style and content accordingly.
- Clear organization and transitions – structure writing logically and use transitions to connect ideas and paragraphs smoothly.
- Conciseness – writing should be clear and to the point. Remove unnecessary words.
- Grammar and mechanics – care about spelling, punctuation, proper language usage. They impact the clarity and credibility.