A white man named Ryan Christopher Palmeter attacked a Dollar General store in Jacksonville, hating Black people. He wrote hateful manifestos, used guns, and acted alone before ending his own life. The victims were Angela Michelle Carr, Anotl Joseph Iaguerre Jr., and Jerrald De’Shaun Gallion, all Black.
Jacksonville Shooting Manifesto PDF in English
|PDF Title||Jacksonville Shooting Manifesto PDF|
|File Size||137 KB|
- Racially Motivated Shooting: A white man went into a Dollar General store in Jacksonville and started shooting. The police say he did this because he didn’t like Black people.
- Shooter’s Identity: The person who did the shooting is a 21-year-old man named Ryan Christopher Palmeter.
- Hateful Motive: The shooter had strong feelings of hate and wrote down his thoughts in papers called “manifestos.” He wanted to hurt Black people and even said he wanted to kill them.
- Shooter’s Actions: The shooter acted alone, and he ended his own life after the shooting. He used guns to do this.
- Victims: The people who were killed were three Black individuals: a 52-year-old woman named Angela Michelle Carr, a 19-year-old man named Anotl Joseph Iaguerre Jr., and a 29-year-old man named Jerrald De’Shaun Gallion.