A boy named Shiva fasted on Mondays during Sawan to make Lord Shiva happy. Lord Shiva was pleased and blessed him with happiness.
Sawan Somvar Vrat Katha PDF in Hindi
|Sawan Somvar Vrat Katha
- Once upon a time, there was a little boy named Shiva who loved the rainy season known as Sawan.
- Shiva’s mother told him that if he observed a special fast on Mondays during Sawan, he would receive blessings from Lord Shiva.
- Shiva decided to observe the fast and every Monday, he would not eat any food until evening. He would only have fruits and water.
- Shiva’s friends would ask him why he was fasting, and he would tell them that it was to make Lord Shiva happy and receive his blessings.
- After observing the fast diligently, Lord Shiva was pleased with Shiva’s devotion. He appeared before him and granted him blessings and happiness.
This PDF is free to download from public sources and can legally be used for education. We follow copyright laws and only share books that are free to use for school, teaching, and self-study. If you have concerns about the book's source or use, please contact us at [email protected].