Ikigai means finding your purpose in life – what you love, are good at, get paid for and what the world needs. Having an ikigai can help you live longer by giving satisfaction and happiness. Don’t worry if you haven’t found it yet, focus on small joys and it will come over time.
Ikigai PDF in English
|PDF Title||Ikigai [Hardcover]|
|File Size||1.40 MB|
- Ikigai means finding purpose and joy in life. It is your reason for getting up in the morning.
- To find your ikigai, look at what you love, what you are good at, what you can get paid for, and what the world needs.
- Your ikigai is at the center of these four areas. It brings satisfaction and meaning to your life.
- Having ikigai can help you live longer by giving you motivation and happiness.
- Don’t stress if you haven’t found your ikigai yet. Focus on small joys and it will come over time.