The 9-week Couch to 5K running plan progressively builds your ability to run 5K. Starting with short jogs and mostly walking, it slowly increases the jog time and decreases the walking time over 3 runs a week.
|PDF Title||Couch to 5K Plan|
|File Size||40 KB|
- The plan lasts 9 weeks. It slowly builds up your running ability from scratch to running 5K (3.1 miles).
- Each week has 3 running sessions. There is a day of rest between each session to allow your body to recover.
- The plan starts with alternating between walking and 60 seconds of jogging. It gradually increases the jog time and decreases the walking time each week.
- By the end of the plan, you will be running 30 minutes nonstop – enough to complete a 5K race.
- The key is to go at your own pace and listen to your body. Don’t feel compelled to run if you need a rest day. Progress is slow and steady.
This PDF is free to download from public sources and can legally be used for education. We follow copyright laws and only share books that are free to use for school, teaching, and self-study. If you have concerns about the book’s source or use, please get in touch with us at [email protected].