The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes is a prequel to The Hunger Games. It’s about Coriolanus Snow, an ambitious student who mentors Lucy Gray Baird, a talented tribute from District 12. As they work together, they develop a complex relationship.
|PDF Title||The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes|
|File Size||2.20 MB|
- The story takes place about 64 years before the events of The Hunger Games. It is set in the fictional nation of Panem, during the 10th Hunger Games.
- The story follows Coriolanus Snow, who is 18 years old and a student at the Academy. He is assigned to mentor Lucy Gray Baird, a tribute from District 12.
- Coriolanus is ambitious and wants to become wealthy and powerful. He sees the Hunger Games as an opportunity to achieve his goals.
- Lucy Gray is a talented singer and musician. She is also rebellious and independent.
- As Coriolanus and Lucy Gray work together, they develop a complex relationship. They are both drawn to each other, but they are also competing against each other.
This PDF is free to download from public sources and can legally be used for education. We follow copyright laws and only share books that are free to use for school, teaching, and self-study. If you have concerns about the book’s source or use, please get in touch with us at [email protected].