Oppenheimer screenplay examines the physicist’s moral dilemmas, strained relations and responsibility for developing the first atomic bombs during the Manhattan Project.
Oppenheimer Screenplay PDF in English
|PDF Title||Oppenheimer Screenplay PDF|
|File Size||1 MB|
- It is based on the life of J. Robert Oppenheimer, the scientist who led the Manhattan Project that developed the first atomic bomb.
- It focuses on the moral dilemmas Oppenheimer faced in building such a destructive weapon.
- It depicts the tensions between Oppenheimer and General Leslie Groves, the military head of the Manhattan Project.
- It shows Oppenheimer’s relationships with fellow scientists like Enrico Fermi and Edward Teller.
- The screenplay humanizes Oppenheimer while also examining the complex responsibility of scientists creating dangerous technology.