Magnolia Bakery’s classic banana pudding layers rich homemade vanilla custard, sliced bananas, and vanilla wafers in a crisp crust, topped with whipped cream and wafers for a chilled, decadent Southern dessert.
|PDF Title||Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding Recipe|
|File Size||81 KB|
- The crust is made by lining a baking dish with vanilla wafers and melted butter to create a crispy, flaky base layer.
- The pudding is made from scratch by whisking egg yolks, sugar, corn starch, salt, and milk on the stovetop until thickened. Vanilla extract and bananas are then folded in.
- Layers of pudding and sliced bananas are assembled over the wafer crust, finishing with a top layer of pudding.
- Sweet whipped cream is spread over the top and garnished with extra wafer cookies for decoration.
- Refrigerating overnight lets the wafers soften in the custard, melding the flavors. The chilled pudding is served in individual dishes.
This PDF is free to download from public sources and can legally be used for education. We follow copyright laws and only share books that are free to use for school, teaching, and self-study. If you have concerns about the book’s source or use, please get in touch with us at [email protected].