A group called Revolution Club is organizing an Aug 6 protest against police brutality, the president’s lies, and to unite people to call for big changes to stop injustice.
We Declare No More PDF in English
|PDF Title||We Declare No More|
|File Size||180 KB|
- A group called the Revolution Club is telling people to protest on August 6th. They want to stop bad things from happening to people.
- The protest leaders think some police are doing bad things to black people and poor people. The protest will be against that.
- The protest leaders think the president has been telling lies. The protest will be against the president’s lies.
- The protest leaders think the country needs big changes. The protest will call for big changes.
- The protest leaders want people to unite. They think if people unite they can make things better. The protest will bring people together.