Cassie Hurd, misidentified by police face surveillance, claims Boston Police surveillance violates privacy rights by harming innocents like her.
|PDF Title||Cassie Affidavit|
|File Size||100 KB|
- Cassie Hurd is a plaintiff in a lawsuit against surveillance by Boston Police.
- Boston Police used face surveillance technology on people at protests after George Floyd’s death.
- The technology misidentified Cassie as a suspect in a crime she did not commit.
- Cassie felt scared and anxious because of the false identification.
- Cassie thinks Boston Police surveillance violates privacy and harms people.
This PDF is free to download from public sources and can legally be used for education. We follow copyright laws and only share books that are free to use for school, teaching, and self-study. If you have concerns about the book’s source or use, please get in touch with us at [email protected].