The disability application collects personal details, medical documentation, descriptions of functional limitations, 15-year work history, and authorization to obtain medical/employer information to evaluate if the applicant’s medical conditions prevent them from working.
Social Security Disability Application PDF in English
|PDF Title||Social Security Disability Application|
|File Size||140 KB|
- The application asks for personal information like name, contact details, social security number, marital status, medical conditions, work history, etc.
- Supporting medical documentation from doctors about diagnoses, treatments, and test results needs to be provided to show proof of disability.
- A description of how the medical conditions limit the ability to work, activities of daily living, and social functioning is required.
- The work history section provides space to list job titles, duties performed, equipment used, hours worked, etc. for all jobs in the past 15 years.
- Authorization is needed to allow Social Security Administration to contact doctors, hospitals, and employers to obtain applicant’s medical and work information.
This PDF is free to download from public sources, and it can be used for education legally. We follow copyright laws and only share books that are free to use for school, teaching, and self-study. If you have concerns about the book’s source or use, please contact us at [email protected].