Aboriginal people want a bigger decision-making role through a representative body, constitutional recognition of a First Nations Voice, government commitment to collaboration, and national truth-telling about Aboriginal history and culture.
Uluru Statement From The Heart 26 Pages PDF in English
|PDF Title||Uluru Statement From The Heart 26 Pages PDF|
|File Size||1.41 MB|
- Aboriginal people should have a big say about policies and programs for Aboriginal people.
- A new Aboriginal representative group should advise the government on Aboriginal issues.
- The government should promise to work together with Aboriginal people.
- A First Nations Voice in the constitution will let Aboriginal people have a say.
- Truth-telling is important so all Australians understand Aboriginal history and culture.