The Growth Matrix categorizes a company’s products into stars, cash cows, question marks, and dogs based on market share and growth rate, providing a framework to guide strategic resource allocation.
|PDF Title||The Growth Matrix|
|File Size||205 KB|
- It is a chart to analyze a company’s product portfolio based on market share and growth rate.
- Products are categorized as stars, cash cows, question marks, or dogs.
- Stars have high growth and market share – invest to become future cash cows.
- Cash cows have a high share but slow growth – generate profits.
- Question marks have potential but uncertain futures. Dogs have low share and growth – divest.
This PDF is free to download from public sources and can legally be used for education. We follow copyright laws and only share books that are free to use for school, teaching, and self-study. If you have concerns about the book’s source or use, please get in touch with us at [email protected].