Edgar Allan Poe’s scary story “The Fall of the House of Usher” is about a haunted, run-down house that the Usher family owns. Roderick and Madeline Usher’s mental and physical health is getting worse throughout the story, which ends in a terrifying scene of death and madness. It has the scary and exciting qualities of the Gothic genre.
|PDF Title||The Fall of the House of Usher|
|File Size||64 KB|
- Creepy House: The story is about the Usher family’s scary old house.
- Haunted Atmosphere: The house is creepy and scary, with strange sounds and things happening.
- Illness: Roderick and Madeline are both very sick along with their family. They get sick with strange things.
- Death and Madness: An evil and strange end to the story leads to death and madness.
- Gothic Tale: It’s a true Gothic tale, full of fear and drama.
This PDF is free to download from public sources and can legally be used for education. We follow copyright laws and only share books that are free to use for school, teaching, and self-study. If you have concerns about the book’s source or use, please get in touch with us at [email protected].