In his book “The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine,” John Pilger argues that systematic expulsion and destruction of Palestinian villages by Zionist forces in the 1940s constituted ethnic cleansing, enabling creation of Israel while fueling enduring conflict.
|PDF Title||The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine|
|File Size||2.28 MB|
- Pilger argues that there was an intentional, systemic expulsion of Palestinians by Zionist forces before and during the creation of Israel in 1948.
- He claims this involved massacres and the destruction of villages to drive Palestinians out and prevent them from returning.
- The book asserts that these actions in the 1940s amounted to ethnic cleansing and laid the groundwork for the ongoing Israel-Palestine conflict.
- It contends that later Israeli military operations continued this policy of expelling Palestinians and seizing land.
- Pilger is highly critical of what he sees as Western complicity in ignoring or enabling these historical injustices against the Palestinian people.
This PDF is free to download from public sources and can legally be used for education. We follow copyright laws and only share books that are free to use for school, teaching, and self-study. If you have concerns about the book’s source or use, please get in touch with us at [email protected].