As you grow up, your body changes. You’ll start your period. Use pads/tampons to catch blood. Keep your body, especially private parts, clean. Wear clean underwear & socks. Eat healthy, exercise, sleep enough. Take care of your changing body by keeping it clean and healthy.
The Care and Keeping of You PDF in English
|The Care and Keeping of You PDF
|Valorie Lee Schaefer
- Your body is changing as you grow up. This is normal.
- As you get older, you will start your period. This means you can have a baby one day. When you get your period, you will need to use pads or tampons to catch the blood.
- Wash your body, especially your private parts, every day to stay clean and healthy.
- Wear clean underwear and socks. Change them every day.
- Be kind to your body. Eat healthy foods, exercise, get enough sleep, and see a doctor if you don’t feel well. Taking care of yourself will help you feel good.
This PDF is free to download from public sources and can legally be used for education. We follow copyright laws and only share books that are free to use for school, teaching, and self-study. If you have concerns about the book's source or use, please contact us at [email protected].