Devon Archer was questioned by Congress about his work with the Ukraine gas company Burisma. He said he joined to help Burisma be more transparent. Devon discussed meetings with Joe and Hunter Biden related to Burisma but refused some questions by using the Fifth Amendment.
Devon Archer Transcript PDF in English
|PDF Title||Devon Archer Transcript PDF|
|File Size||449 KB|
- Devon Archer was asked questions by a committee in Congress.
- He was asked about his work with Ukraine and a gas company called Burisma.
- Devon said he joined Burisma to help the company be more transparent.
- He discussed meetings with Joe Biden and Hunter Biden about Burisma.
- Devon refused to answer some questions by using the Fifth Amendment.