This is the third installment in the LGBTQ+ graphic novel series following Charlie and Nick’s relationship as boyfriends. Nick has come out to his mother but still needs to reveal his sexuality to other loved ones. As their feelings deepen, the two rely on each other through life’s ups and downs. The book explores love, friendship, loyalty, and mental health in their daily lives. It is now a popular live-action Netflix adaptation and includes an exclusive mini-comic.
Heartstopper Volume 3 PDF in English
|PDF Title||Heartstopper Volume 3|
|File Size||22.7 MB|
- It is the third volume in the LGBTQ+ graphic novel series Heartstopper.
- The story follows the relationship between schoolboys Charlie and Nick who are now officially boyfriends.
- Nick has come out to his mother but still needs to come out to other family and friends.
- As their feelings get more serious, Charlie and Nick support each other through life’s challenges.
- The book explores themes of love, friendship, loyalty, and mental illness in their day-to-day lives.
- It is now an acclaimed live-action series adapted by Netflix.
- This volume includes an exclusive Tao/Elle mini-comic.