Gigi wants to excel at hockey and get out of her famous dad’s shadow; Luke needs to improve his team’s dynamics but risks their goals and intense mutual attraction by agreeing to help Gigi if she puts in a good word with her dad, his idol.
|The Graham Effect
- Gigi wants to make the national hockey team, win Olympic gold, and get out of her famous dad’s shadow.
- Luke is the new co-captain of the men’s team which just merged with a rival. He needs to improve team dynamics.
- Luke agrees to help Gigi with her game if she puts in a good word for him to coach with her dad, his idol.
- Gigi and Luke have intense chemistry but try to ignore it to focus on their goals.
- They take risks helping each other while fighting their attraction, complicating things further.
This PDF is free to download from public sources and can legally be used for education. We follow copyright laws and only share books that are free to use for school, teaching, and self-study. If you have concerns about the book's source or use, please contact us at [email protected].