The book teaches artists how to draw realistic human anatomy by breaking down the body into simple geometric shapes like spheres and cylinders. It provides step-by-step guides to constructing each body part using the forms for bones, muscles, fat, and skin layers.
Morpho Anatomy for Artists PDF in English
|PDF Title||Morpho Anatomy for Artists|
|File Size||2.28 MB|
- The book teaches artists how to draw human anatomy realistically by using basic shapes like spheres, cubes, cylinders, etc. This technique is called morpho anatomy.
- It provides step-by-step breakdowns of the construction of each body part starting with the skeleton, then muscles, fat, and skin layers.
- The book covers all parts of the human body from head to toe – skull, eyes, nose, ears, mouth, neck, torso, arms, hands, legs, and feet.
- For each body part, it gives detailed explanations of the bone structure, muscle shapes, fat pads, and skin surface landmarks.
- By understanding the volumetric construction of the body using simple forms, artists can draw realistic figures and portraits from imagination without models or references.