Kandha Sasti Kavasam is a powerful prayer that can help us overcome our sins and receive God’s forgiveness. It is a prayer that is full of hope and encouragement, and it can help us to grow in our faith. If you are struggling with sin or if you are feeling lost, I encourage you to pray the Kandha Sasti Kavasam.
|PDF Title||Kandha Sasti Kavasam|
|File Size||64 KB|
- 1. God is the only one who can save us.
- We are all sinners, and our sins have separated us from God. We cannot save ourselves by our own good works or efforts. Only God can save us.
- 2. We need to repent of our sins and turn to God.
- Repentance means to turn away from our sins and turn to God. It is a change of heart and mind that leads to a change in behavior.
- 3. God loves us and wants to save us.
- God loves us unconditionally, even though we are sinners. He wants to save us from our sins and have a relationship with us.
- 4. Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay for our sins.
- Jesus Christ died on the cross as a substitute for us. He took the punishment for our sins so that we could be forgiven.
- 5. We can be saved by believing in Jesus Christ and accepting him as our Lord and Savior.
- When we believe in Jesus Christ and accept him as our Lord and Savior, we are forgiven of our sins and become children of God.
This PDF is free to download from public sources and can legally be used for education. We follow copyright laws and only share books that are free to use for school, teaching, and self-study. If you have concerns about the book’s source or use, please get in touch with us at [email protected].