The 2023 negotiations between GM and UAW for a new 4-year contract will focus on wages, benefits, investments, and job security. The UAW wants to offset inflation while GM seeks cost controls and operation flexibility.
|PDF Title||GM UAW Contract 2023|
|File Size||4.8 MB|
- The current 4-year contract between General Motors and United Auto Workers expires in September 2023.
- Negotiations for the new contract will likely begin in summer 2023.
- Key issues will include wages, benefits, profit sharing, new product investments, and job security.
- The UAW will push for wage increases to offset inflation and restoration of benefits lost in past contracts.
- GM will seek cost controls to remain competitive and flexibility in operations to be responsive to market demands.
This PDF is free to download from public sources and can legally be used for education. We follow copyright laws and only share books that are free to use for school, teaching, and self-study. If you have concerns about the book’s source or use, please get in touch with us at [email protected].