Flow is a state of total absorption in an activity where you feel energized, focused, and immersed in the moment. To experience flow, the activity’s challenge must match your skills, and it must have clear goals that provide intrinsic rewards leading to happiness and personal growth.
Flow Theory PDF in English
|PDF Title||Flow Theory|
|File Size||715 KB|
- Flow is a state of total absorption in an activity, where you feel energized, and focused and get immersed in the moment.
- To experience flow, the activity you do must have clear goals and progress. The challenge of the activity must match your skill level.
- In flow, you have a sense of control over the activity. You know what you have to do and you feel confident in your abilities.
- When in flow, you experience an altered sense of time and a loss of self-consciousness. You are too focused to think about trivial stuff.
- Flow activities provide intrinsic rewards – meaning the activity itself is rewarding. You do it for the experience, not external benefits. Achieving flow leads to happiness and personal growth.
This PDF is free to download from public sources and can legally be used for education. We follow copyright laws and only share books that are free to use for school, teaching, and self-study. If you have concerns about the book’s source or use, please get in touch with us at [email protected].