Illinois Facebook users can file a claim by November 2023 to receive payment from a $550 million settlement if their data was misused by Cambridge Analytica before September 2015. Claims can be submitted online or mailed with personal account details. Payment amounts depend on valid claims approved. Submitting a claim releases Facebook from further legal action related to this data misuse.
Facebook Settlement Claim Form 2023 PDF in English
|PDF Title||Facebook Settlement Claim Form 2023 PDF|
|File Size||130 KB|
- This claim form is for Illinois Facebook users affected by Cambridge Analytica data misuse before September 2015. You may get payment from a $550 million settlement.
- To make a claim, you need to provide your name, contact information, Facebook account details, and attest that your data was likely misused.
- Claims can be submitted online or mailed by November 23, 2023. The website to submit online is facebookbipaclassaction.com.
- Payment amounts depend on how many valid claims are submitted. Checks or electronic payments will be distributed if the court approves the settlement.
- Submitting a claim means you agree not to sue Facebook for the same issues. You can object to the settlement by writing to the Settlement Administrator by November 23, 2023.