Mark Curry’s book exposes how Sean “Puffy” Combs’s Bad Boy Entertainment music business uses unfair contracts to rob artists of money and rights, sometimes leading to poverty, prison or death.
|PDF Title||Dancing With the Devil|
|File Size||5 MB|
- It was written by Mark Curry, who worked with Sean “Puffy” Combs for 10 years.
- It reveals bad things about Puffy’s music business Bad Boy Entertainment.
- It says Bad Boy uses contracts to take advantage of artists.
- It talks about how artists can lose their money, freedom, or even their lives in the hip-hop industry.
- The book wants changes to prevent artists from ending up poor, in prison, or dead.
This PDF is free to download from public sources and can legally be used for education. We follow copyright laws and only share books that are free to use for school, teaching, and self-study. If you have concerns about the book’s source or use, please get in touch with us at [email protected].