American Democracy Now is a college textbook providing an introductory overview of U.S. political institutions, actors, processes, issues, history, and critical thinking exercises. It aims to build student understanding of how American democracy works in theory and practice. New editions are updated with the latest political events and data.
American Democracy Now PDF in English
- These are college textbooks about American government and politics.
- They provide an introduction to institutions, actors, and processes in the U.S. political system.
- Topics covered include the Constitution, Congress, Presidency, Supreme Court, elections, political parties, interest groups, and more.
- The books aim to help students understand how American democracy works in theory and practice.
- They highlight major historical events and court cases relevant to government and politics.
- Each new edition is updated with the latest issues, events, and data about American politics and elections.
- Review and discussion questions, charts, graphs, and critical thinking exercises are included.
- The textbooks provide a foundation for studying and participating in the U.S. democratic system.